We Make Writing Your Dissertation Easy!
...We Guide & Support Your Doctoral Dissertation Writing
WRITING A LITERATURE REVIEW
Learn how to write the content for all the major headings and subheadings
This Seminar will show you how to search the academic databases and write for a scholarly audience. We will show you how to:
- Make an outline, write the introduction, use headings and transitions, and write a summary.
- Select, organize and critically analyze concepts and scholarly sources.
- Review theory and research that are relevant to your research problem.
- Use powerful tools to focus your case
- Finally, write a write a clear, cohesive and effective literature review